Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cats Laughing - We Were Freakin' Young...


Since Emma's a bit under the weather today I thought I'd do another Cats post. This time I've got a few miscellaneous pictures along with a couple from the infamous Riv gig where we performed (for the first and only time) the kazoo version of One More Saturday Night...

Testify!
My Copy of the Set List
That was a fun gig. We were, of course, way too loud for the Riv, even playing "acoustic". My boss at the time, Steve Sandness, and a bunch of co-workers showed up. I didn't get fired.

A couple more oldies:


That's Emma in full Prince mode at our first gig - some small con in the Twin Cities. I do recall Neil Rest showed up with nitrous...

And speaking of Prince... our one and only gig at 7th Street Entry. It was about a billion degrees below zero and the green room was about 5 degrees warmer. So when we went on it was impossible to tune...

Be well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...