Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vacation Guy Part 6 - Pix 2.0


Park Trail
So yesterday I wandered around the neighborhood and ran a couple rolls through my Holga. Today I got things together and processed 'em. This one  is from the roll of Ilford Delta 400, processed 8 minutes in stock Adox A49. Scanned on my Epson 4870 with VueScan at default settings, it's unprocessed save for a square crop.

I'd completely forgotten my film loading skills, so getting the film on the reel was a pain. I hope it will come back to me without too much more struggle because I'd forgotten how satisfying it is to handle the film, process it and get that first look at what you accomplished (or didn't). Instant gratification is great, but there's still something to be said for the old ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...